Friday, February 26, 2016

Katharsis Feb. 14 '16 (Dan D'Agostino Showfill)

Download the show recording (link to come) or stream it here

The tracks: [format: Song - Artist • Album]

Valentine's Day - David Bowie • The Next Day

She's the One - Caribou • AndorraYou Are My Sun - Sun Kil Moon • Admiral Fell Promises
Closer - Low • Things We Lost In the Fire
I'll Be On the Water - Akron/Family • Akron/Family
Being In Love - Songs: Ohia • The Lioness
Nonchalant - Peer Support • Far From Here
The Last Beat of My Heart - The Flowers Of Hell • Odes
Long Life Love - Stereolab • Captain Easychord
Is This and Yes - My Bloody Valentine • m b v
Dear Grandma and Grandpa - Tortoise • Millions Now Living Will Never Die
I Like You - Find the Others • Find the Others
I'll Be Around - Yo La Tengo • Fade
The One I Love - Blonde Redhead • Barragan
Sea of Love - Cat Power • The Covers Record
Heartbeat - Bitter Fictions • Unreleased
Flower and Leaves - Amps for Christ • The People At Large
Don't Go Anywhere - Snailhouse • Monumental Moments
You Are the Sun - Windigo • Windigo
Please Forgive My Heart - Bahamas • Unreleased
CF12 - Mallards of Magog • Unreleased
International Date Line - Ducktails • The Flower Lane
I Miss You Like I Miss You - Chad VanGaalen • Infiniheart
So Long You Pretty Thing - Spiritualized • Sweet Heart Sweet Light
I am Trying to Break Your Heart - Wilco • Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
He Fed Me; I Fed Him - Jerusalem In My Heart • If He Dies, If If If If If If

No comments: