Sunday, June 7, 2015

Katharsis May 31 '15

Download the show recording mp3

The tracks: [format: Artist - Song - Album (Label)]

Jim O'rourke - Friends with Benefits - Simple Songs (Drag City)
Calexico - Tapping on the Line - Edge of the Sun (Anti-)
Patrick Watson - Turn into the Noise - Love Songs For Robots (Domino)
Dumb Angel - Hopelessly Lost - Broken Glass (Clamour Records)
Mountain Goats - Luna - Beat the Champ (Merge)
Staves - Blood I Bled - If I Was (Nonesuch)
Moss Harvest - Abhor - Constructs of Loss and Longing (Summer Isle)
Melodia - Una aparición nocturna (sesión en el estudio de Tomoyoshi Date, Tokyo) - Diario De Viaje (Home Normal)
Stefan Christoff + Nick Schofield - Generation I - Reves Sonores a Montreal (Howl! Arts Collective)
Colleen - I'm Kin - Captain of None (Thrill Jockey)
M. Mucci - The Secret is Knowing When to Close Your Eyes - Secret Midnights (Arachnidiscs)
Tashi Dorji - Vast Air - Appa (Bathetic)
Loren Connors - Airs 4 - Airs (Recital)
Tomotsugu Nakamura - Filament - Soundium (Kaico)
Ilyas Ahmed - I Need to Fix My Body So I Can Light My Mind On Fire Again - I Am All Your Own (Immune Recordings)
Daniel Bachman - Song for the Setting Sun I - River (Three Lobed)
Darren McClure + Miguel Isaza - Fracture Edit - Water Garden (Unknown Tone)
Zelienople - Land of Smoke - Land of Smoke (Root Strata)
Aidan Baker - Lighttrap I - Half Lives - Mountains Sweat Clouds (Gizeh)

No comments: