Thursday, October 22, 2009

Katharsis Oct. 12 '09

Was out of town over Thanksgiving for some much needed R&R. Many thanks to Craig for the fantastic showfill. Have a listen: mp3 or ogg.

Several years ago Craig hosted a fantastic show immediately after mine called "Bedtime Boogaloo". I understand that early rising for work after a late night radio show became too difficult though (I can certainly relate - I must be getting old). His musical knowledge, great taste and wry wit are missed. Fortunately he has been doing more showfills lately. Hopefully he will be able to find an available timeslot that works with his busy schedule. I'm always glad when he can fill in for me.

The links to the archived show recordings should be good for up to 3 months from the show date. If the links expire just let me know via comment and I'll re-up.

No comments: